Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

On a sidenote

Ok im here to answer a question that has been burning in all of your minds......No it hasnt -Talon, YES IT HAS! Anyway the way I got my name ahem -clears throat- well ever wonder how we get our funds come to us? Well I ALWAYS carry a pack of cards and visit a gambling place. With my telekinesis I convinced them I was 21 and I se their cards through their thoughts that way I always win. So I am an Ace in cards, in flying and in fighting

10 comments:

Cruz said...

if you can convince them (with your mind) that your 21, wouldn't it be easier just to convince them to give you money, instead of having to go thru the whole game thing?... just curious

Sonic said...

that would be cheating lol-vingthe

Anonymous said...

OHHHHH!!!! AWESOME!!!!! BTW i love your name!!!!

Ace said...

Its more fun to see their faces when I get a Royal Flush every hand.

Shadow said...

and as a bonus, hes an ace of dorks, and the ace in the hole

Shadow said...

i can school in black jack. i make my own money. ^_^
-Shadow

Shadow said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Shadow said...

oh no, Ace REALLY got his name simply. Areial Catastrophe Example. put it all together and you get A.C.E. or Ace

Shadow said...

he can't play cards for.....beans. he uses his powers to cheat. i however am a natural at cards.

Anonymous said...

*poking holes*

Telekinesis is like, lifting a tree with your mind. Telepathy is reading people's minds and influencing them.

:P