Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Saturday, September 6, 2008

i Profile (Shadow) Specs 2.

I personally think this blog idea is the stupidest idea that has ever popped into ace's head, but........ I could use some fame for my profile. Anyway, I'm Shadow. I'm the leader of this flock. The most responsible, sharp, and dangerous; that's me. -----Yo! Specs Here! I got contacts so i just wanna say i want a name change here!-----Me again. a yo specs, we could call u contack instead! so what I want to say here is that Ace, well........, he isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. But he does have a purpose. Comedic relief! ha ha ha---JK---. what i look like is, I have tanish blond wings with black feather tips with a hint of red. look for Chinese theme, or Godzilla shirts. I also carry 3 katana with me. I have brown hair, white-tan skin and......oh shoot, here comes the doorknob. I got to go. Shadow out. L8r. P.S. Shikamaru rocks!

2 comments:

Raven,Stat,Talon,Shadow,Sonic, Twitch and Me (Ace) said...

HE THINKS IM A DOORKNOB!!!!!!!!! AND SPECS THAT DYE JOB WAS DONE BY TWITCH WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING AND I WAS MAKING YOUR MEMEORY THINK THAT YOU DYED YOUR WINGS! :D :D :D :D

Sonic said...

doorknob? Hey I remember this! Now of coarse Im sonic-best in the flock! so shadow do you still think the blog idea was the worst thought to pop into aces head??-rhodb