Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wow, the service here is Sloooooooooooooooooow.

Hello all my adoring fans, This is Shadow coming to you from aces blog! Yeah, i know, weird huh? Anyway, have you noticed how ace hasn't posted in forever? I know, its like he died! But, (Unfortunately) he didn't. I think that Ace has hit the climax, the peak if you will, of his blog and now he is desending to the bottom of the mountain and will go along on his way. I'll try to get him to post more. 'Til next time, -Shadow

(I don't have a tatoo. Just saying.)

5 comments:

Talon said...

shads! that is what I said!

Cruz said...

lol love the title Shads ^^ and good to see someone update his blog for him

Ace said...

BS you know the only reason that I haven't blogged recently was because my laptop was snatched while we were in Italy and that I haven't had a chance to buy a new one! Also I am blogging from my own iPod touch! Yes I bought one since it's the only source of good communication in Europe (their laptops suck) anyway once we get back to the US I'm gonna buy a new Lenova or Dell laptop. PS that kid that Max and The gang met in NY well he ain't got $@&: on my hacking skills. PSS Leverage isn't gonna be back till this summer..././

Sonic said...

I absolutely hate it when people pull out those little things and go "oh! I have an email!" makes me so jealous.-lessesto

Cruz said...

haha Sonic I'm on gmail on my phone all day long because my bff Girl who could fly lives in Ireland and it's the quickest and cheapest way to talk without a computer lol and we email like AT LEAST every 2 hours lol is that weird? >.>