Template by:
Free Blog Templates

Friday, February 27, 2009

OK ok fine.....

Ok since Shadows complaining so much im posting again. Well lesee latest events. Well I decided to stay at a certain school in a certain town in a certain state and have started wrestling. Yes I know I have an unfair advantage being only 100 lbs and being able to overcome erasers. Still its only for 3 weeks and Im gonna meet up with the others in that time. Talon is in the same high school that he went to last time and hes on the swim team. (Must be hard when you can sink at all) Yeah thats about it oh YEAH! my birthdays comin up!

5 comments:

Sonic said...

cant sink? because hes fat? is that where your going with that? I remember him telling me he was going to pull that one on you.-moode

Talon said...

hey Ace, remember that I swim better than you so watch what you say

Ace said...

Nah you can't sink cuz of the air sacs in ur lungs

Sonic said...

its good not to be able to sink though. maybe not for swim team but if you ever take any swim test they make you tread water for a while.-tappro

Cruz said...

yeah but in a lifeguard test you have to be able to go under and stay there... and tread water too but that's seperate test lol